One of the biggest craft beer festivals on the West Coast is happening next week, and it’s well worth a trip over to the mainland!
Over 100 breweries and cideries will be gathering in Vancouver for this 9th annual showcase of their talented beverages. They’ll be kicking off with a party at the Maritime Labour Centre on May 25th, and continue the festivities at various city-wide venues and events through the week.
There’s also a festival with music, food trucks, and more beer than you could ever drink, on June 2nd and 3rd.
Of course, there is no craft beer celebration without the ciders and ales of Vancouver Island, which is why our island breweries and their iconic drinks will be well represented at the festival.
These are the Vancouver Island breweries that will be at Vancouver Craft Beer Week:
- 4 Mile Brewing Co.
- Category 12 Brewing
- Driftwood Brewery
- Hoyne Brewing Co.
- Lighthouse Brewing Co.
- Merridale Cidery & Distillery
- Phillips Brewing & Malting Co.
- Sea Cider Farm & Ciderhouse
- Spinnakers Gastro Brewpub
- Swan’s Brewery
- Tofino Brewing Co.
- Vancouver Island Brewing
- Victoria Caledonian Distillery & Twa Dogs Brewery
- White Sails Brewing
Visit their website to find out more about all the events, venues, and ticket details during the week.
- When: Friday, May 25th – Sunday, June 3rd
- Where: Various locations in Vancouver. Click here for more info.
- Admission: Various prices for different events. Click here for more info.