Are you on the lookout for what to post next on Instagram?
Well look no further! The Bay Centre is here to make sure you and your feed are on fleek, when you pose in front of their brand new photo walls.
Their Instagram walls are always #OOTD ready, and guarantee you plenty of double taps – but hurry! The two walls on display right now are only there until the end of the month.
Transform into an Angel or a Floral Queen and leave your friends in awe, when you visit the third floor of the Bay Centre between now and April 30th.
But that’s not all – a little birdy let slip that they’ll have more picture walls coming up in May, so stay tuned!
Bay Centre upgrades
These art walls are a part of the remerchandising program underway at the Bay Centre, in anticipation of the 20,000 sq. ft. fashion store opening up in 2019.
Moreover, the shopping centre is undergoing other enhancements in terms of entryway upgrades, interior and exterior lighting improvements, and redesigned marquee signs.
As part of the new store opening, some tenants will move to new locations. Many of which are expanding to larger key market store concepts.
Here’s a list of all the stores expanding within the Bay Centre:
- Bentley is expanding with a larger new concept store on level 1 opening this spring.
- Ardene is expanding and moving into a 12,235 sq. ft. store on level 3 opening late spring.
- Purdys Chocolatier is expanding with a new shop, the first of its kind, on level 1, opening late summer.
- SoftMoc is expanding and moving to level 2 with their new store concept opening this summer.
- Rogers Plus is expanding and moving to a new location on level 2 opening mid-summer.
- Konz Pizza is bringing their concept to the Bay Centre’s food court, opening late summer.
- Locally owned and operated, The Cannery, a furniture, home décor and gift shop is opening in May on level 1.