This Friday, we checked out one of the most highly anticipated Christmas Craft Shows on the island.
The verdict? It was amazing!
A Touch of Salt Spring Christmas Craft Show is back at the Panorama Recreation Centre for the 26th year in a row, and with 203 vendors, they are completely maxed out.
A family-run event meant especially for you and yours
This community-centred event is organized by Ed Price, and his family helps him put together this amazing show every year.
He’s got 35 members of his family – the youngest at 12 years old and the oldest at 84 – working to bring you the largest Christmas Craft fair on Vancouver Island.
Their labour of love definitely pays off. Last year, over 18,000 people visited the fair, and they expect more people to attend this year.
You can find all kinds of goodies here
It’s not difficult to see what the draw is: the fair features crafters and artisans from all over Vancouver Island, Salt Spring Island, mainland B.C. and even as far away as Calgary, coming together under one roof to bring you one of a kind items that you won’t find anywhere else!
From artisan soaps and jewelry to some of that iconic West coast seafood and fresh maple candy being made right in front of your eyes – there will be plenty of opportunity to sample and purchase craft goods to your heart’s desire.
The event is still happening for two more days, so hurry your way over to North Saanich today!
- Saturday, December 2nd – 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, December 3rd – 10am – 5pm
- Where: Panorama Recreation Centre, 1885 Forest Park Drive (North Saanich)
- Admission: A 3-day pass costs only $5.00!
- Parking: Panorama Rec Centre is expected to fill up, so additional parking will be available at the Sidney North Saanich Little League Park (Rotary Park). From there, a shuttle bus will be provided.