What better way to start off the holiday season than with a cool, refreshing beer at the second annual Christmas Craft Beer Show?!
Last year’s inaugural event at the Save-On-Foods Memorial Centre was deemed a success and gave beer enthusiasts yet another wonderful opportunity to celebrate their barley-based beverages.
The Christmas Craft Beer Show provides a taste of the province’s finest winter ales and seasonal brews.
Variety of Breweries and Tastes
Last year, they had over 40 vendors on site, offering taste buds a variety of flavours and experiences.
In fact, you can read an excellent blog here showcasing the event experience.
Confirmed breweries for this year include Bomber Brewing, Cannery Brewing, Category 12, Driftwood Brewing, Lighthouse, Persephone Brewing, Phillips, Russell Brewing, Salt Spring Island Ales, Stanley Park Brewing and TWA Dogs Brewery.
Winners: Lisa Berting and Jason Lizotte
To enter for a chance to win 2 tickets to the Christmas Craft Beer Show, follow these steps:
- Follow Victoria Buzz on Instagram
- Go to the Christmas Craft Beer Show event page on Facebook, and click “Going” or “Interested”
- Comment below and let us know what beer/brewery you can’t wait to try at the show
- Twitter: Retweet this article http://bit.ly/2jVN1TA and tell us your what beer/brewery you want to try at the show
We’ve got two pairs of tickets to give away, and the contest closes on Wednesday, November 29th!
- Where: Save-on-Foods Memorial Centre
- When: Friday, December 1st. Saturday, December 2nd.
- Tickets: Tickets start at $40 and can be purchased online.