The beginning of December is filled with holiday traditions across Victoria and Vancouver Island, but none quite encapsulates the seasonal Islander spirit quite like the Touch of Saltspring Christmas Craft Show.
Full of handmade crafts, artisanal goods, and amazing gift ideas for friends and family, this is an event you won’t want to miss!
Originally called the Touch of Salt Spring Craft & Art Show, this holiday tradition originated on Saltspring Island back in 1991.
As the show gained popularity and more and more artisans came on-board, the event grew big enough to find a new home – the comfy confines of the Panorama Recreation Center in North Saanich.
This weekend, the show will feature 203 crafters and artisans, making it the largest-attended arts & crafts show on Vancouver Island!
- Friday, December 1st – 10am – 8pm
- Saturday, December 2nd – 10am – 5pm
- Sunday, December 3rd – 10am – 5pm
- Where: Panorama Recreation Centre, 1885 Forest Park Drive (North Saanich)
- Admission: A 3-day pass costs only $5.00!
- Parking: Panorama Rec Centre is expected to fill up, so additional parking will be available at the Sidney North Saanich Little League Park (Rotary Park). From there, a shuttle bus will be provided.
For more info, call 250.655.0967 (Monday-Friday, 9-4 pm)