Have you ever wondered which wine to pick when you visit your local liquor store or felt baffled by the seemingly endless selection?
The Victoria International Wine Festival is your perfect chance to have all your wine-selection questions answered.
The two-day event, which will satisfy novice and veteran wine-tasters alike, takes place at the Parkside Hotel and Spa on September 22nd and 23rd. Guests can enjoy a walk around the festival grounds while sipping on a selection of over 300 different types of wine.
Find something you love?
Simply mark it off in the handy brochure provided or buy it at Everything Wine’s on-site pop-up shop.
The festival wine selection is chosen by a leading panel of sommeliers who make their selections based on rarity, cost, and uniqueness.
No matter their level of wine experience, attendees will enjoy the flavours and discover new favourites.
Keep an eye out for more informative, digestible posts in the coming weeks to learn more.
The Victoria International Wine Festival: What you need to know
The Festival is broken down into tasting sessions, interspersed with educational seminars. Each session is 2.5 hours and tickets are sold for each of the session times.
If you want to enjoy all of the sessions at your leisure, buy a Super Pass, which will allow you to attend all sessions and seminars for one cost (which is a lot cheaper than buying each session/seminar individually).
$725 Prize Package from the Victoria International Wine Festival
Congrats to our winner: Kathy Dallman – Please message us on Facebook!
To enter to win a $75 gift certificate to Everything Wine, a $150 gift card to the Spa at the Parkside Hotel and two Super Passes to Victoria International Wine Festival, do at least one of the following:
- Follow Victoria International Wine Festival on Facebook and leave a comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
- Follow Victoria International Wine Festival on Instagram – @victoriawinefest and leave a comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
- Follow both Everything Wine and Parkside Hotel & Spa on Facebook and leave another comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from the time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm on September 1. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform they used to enter.
- When: September, Friday 22nd | Tasting Session 1 – 7:00pm & September, Saturday 23rd | Tasting Session 2 – 3:00pm | *Tasting Session 3 – 7:00pm
- Where: Parkside Hotel and Spa ( 810 Humboldt St)
- Tickets: Purchase your tickets in person at Everything Wine, Parkside Hotel, or at the Vessel Liquor Store. You can also purchase your tickets online: http://bit.ly/2p1B2Ej