The Saanich Fair, Western Canada’s oldest continuous agricultural fair, is just around the corner and as per tradition, Victoria Buzz will be giving away three day passes!
From September 2 – 4, the Saanich Fair will celebrate its 149th year with a special “Salutes Canada” theme. Dust off those July 1st outfits and come down to the Saanich Fairgrounds!
Just a year younger than Canada itself, the fair promises tons of activities, great music, food, and fun. True to its agrarian roots, the fair will showcase up to 27 types of farm animals, from chickens to alpacas, and everything in between.
Headline music includes Band of Rascals and Kim Mitchell.
Fair admission tickets are available on the Saanich Fair website for $13 or they can be purchased at the gate. Kids and seniors get in for $8. Children under 6 get in for free.
Presale midway ride wristbands will be available for $32 while supplies last. They’re available at the Saanich Fair Office, open Mon-Fri 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Regular price is $40 on Saturday and Sunday. On Monday, it drops to $35.
To enter to win four 3-day Saanich Fair passes, do at least one of the following and comment below on this article each time you complete a step:
- Follow Saanich Fair on Facebook and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
- Scroll down to the Facebook Conversation and tag a friend or family in the comment section for an entry.
- Share this article on your Facebook profile and comment below telling us once you have. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 PST on August 30,2017 . We will select multiple winners until the deadline. Winners will be contacted through channel they entered.
- When: September 2, 3 and 4, 2017
- Where: Saanich Fairground – 1528 Stellys X Road