Here’s a fun way to spend some quality time with your family, have a chance of winning fabulous prizes, and raise money for charity!
This Mother’s Day, join us for an afternoon of fun, with crafts, activities, live music, magicians, bouncy castles and barbecue by donation.
If you want to take part in the scenic waterfront 1K Fun Run/Walk, make sure to register today as space is limited.
Once you raise $100, you’ll get a 1K Fun Run/Walk for the Kids t-shirt and an entry to win some amazing prizes, like passes to AdrenaLINE Zipline Adventure tours, passes to Craigdarroch Castle, tickets to the Victoria Harbour Cats, and more! What’s more, for every $100 you raise, you automatically get an additional entry to win.
All proceeds will be donated to the B.C. Children’s Hospital Foundation, where the contributions will be put towards upgrading medical equipment, specialized research into childhood diseases, education programs for families, and more.
- When: Sunday, May 14th, 11AM – 3PM
- Where: Delta Hotels by Marriott Victoria Ocean Pointe Resort – 100 Harbour Road
- Tickets/Registration: Free/ http://bit.ly/FamilyFunDayfortheKids
- Event day schedule:
- 11:00 a.m. – Activity stations and registration table opens, drop off cash or cheque donations and pick up your t-shirt!
- 11:45 a.m. – Runners and walkers gather at the start line
- 12:00 p.m. – Start time
- 1:00 p.m. – Prizes drawn onstage
- 3:00 p.m. – Event concludes