1- There’s Literally Something for Everyone
2 – Learn from Global Digital Leaders
3 – Get Ahead of Coming Trends
Leading experts at this year’s event are always ahead of the curve. They’ll share their first-hand knowledge about how to navigate social media platform changes and take advantage of trends. Whether it’s the next update to expect on your Facebook timeline, little-known facts about LinkedIn or how to use live video tools to reach your audience more effectively, you’ll be in-the- know.
4 – One-on- One Coaching
5 – Networking with Hundreds of Delegates
More than 600 delegates are expected to attend Social Media Camp in 2017 and there are many opportunities to network. Speakers, delegates and sponsors run the gamut from locals to those visiting from other parts of BC and Canada as well as international visitors. Many longstanding friendships, deals and partnerships have started over coffee, drinks or lunch in the past seven years.
Enter for your chance to win one Camp Pass valued at $599 to attend the 8th annual Social Media Camp at the Victoria Conference Centre May 3 and 4, 2017.
To enter for your chance to win Social Media Camp Pass by April 30.
1. Follow Social Media Camp on Instagram – @socialmediacamp and leave a comment below telling us once you have (1 entry)
2. Tweet the following: Win a Camp Pass valued at $599 to the @SocMediaCamp in #yyj via @victoriabuzzes http://bit.ly/2qgppa5 RT to enter! (1 entry)
3. Leave a comment below telling us why you want to attend Social Media Camp 2017. (1 entry)
Contest entries will be accepted from time and date of publishing until 11:59 pm PST on April 30, 2017. One winner will be chosen at random and contacted through the platform used to enter.
- When: May 3rd and 4th, 2017
- Where: Victoria Conference Centre | 720 Douglas Street
Until May 2, visit www.socialmediacamp.ca to register for a Camp Passes (just a few remain available at $499 before the price increases to $599), Rock Star Passes ($729) with special VIP access to speakers, swag and master class or for Live Stream Access (only $97).