Organizers of the Cheese and Meat Festival have released the second of four vendor releases for the May 20th Cheese and Meat Festival at the Crystal Gardens.
The Festival aims to showcase a vast array of products perfect for a cheese and/or charcuterie board and pairings including wine, beer, cider, spirits, and coffee.
The Festival is broken into tasting sessions. Each tasting session runs between 2 and 2.5 hours. Victoria Tasting Sessions start at 3pm and 7pm.
Attendees can purchase tickets for the times they wish to attend.
Upon arrival, will receive a charcuterie board to use and take home, and a tasting glass to sample products from our amazing vendors.
The second wave of vendors includes:
- Walter Craft Caesar Mix Offering sips of small batch Ocean Wise™ Caesar mix, crafted in Canada. Vine-ripened tomatoes, grated horseradish, and North Atlantic clam juice… oh my!
- BoMé Cheese – Cheeses traditionally aged using generations old recipes and fresh, local, grass-fed cow’s milk.
- Venturi-Schulze Vineyard – Venturi-Schulze: Offering tastes of local, 100% estate-grown organic balsamic vinegar.
- Little Qualicum Cheeseworks – Get ready to dive into cheese from Vancouver Island! Little Qualicum will be showcasing multiple cheese products from their farm.
- Cheese Making – Teaching the lost art of home made cheese making on Gabriola Island. Fun and informative – stop by and sample cheese while learning and watching how it’s produced.
- Wholefoods – Featuring cheeses and meats from their famous Specialty Department. Yum!
- Ravenstone Farm – Offering nibbles of hand crafted, small batch charcuterie products made of high quality, natural ingredients. Expect gluten and filler free!
- Quadra Village Butcher Shop – Victoria’s best kept secret! Quality Halal Certified products dedicated to being fresh, local, and organic.
- Victoria Public Market – Delicious charcuterie, cheese, and accompaniments from the Market vendors
- Discovery Coffee – Your one-stop shop for perfectly made coffee, in-house roasted beans, and out-of-this-world doughnuts.
- Bona Vini Wines – Sips of the best BC wines.
- Driftwood Brewery – Pouring sips of local brews to quench your thirst.
- De Vine Vineyard – Family owned and locally operated, an Island favourite for Grüner Veltliner wine.
- Jenny Maries Cracker – The perfect addition to any charcuterie board, these artisanal crackers are artificial flavour & colour, preservative, GMO, and hydrogenated oil free.
- Riot Brewing – A new brewery located in the beautiful Cowichan Valley offering an array of beers to sample.
Want to purchase a ticket? Get them now at: http://bit.ly/2k10qFh