In case you missed it, the Red Barn Market announced the brand new store in Esquimalt will open its doors this Saturday – and possibly as early as Friday!
The new store located at 1310 Esquimalt Road at Admirals Road will be the sixth location, and YES they will be serving their delicious sandwiches!!
The 6000 sq ft store followed the footsteps of the Latoria Walk and Oak Bay Ave locations, offering the full Red Barn experience including:
- Fresh Produce
- Full-Service Meat
- Full-Service Deli
- Specialty Grocery
- Ice Cream
- Specialty Coffee
The Red Barn Market in Esquimalt will have a large grocery section of healthy, local and organic favourites.
Some of the B.C. made products they stock include:
- Vancouver Island Roaster Potatoes
- Olympic Organic Yogurts from Delta
- Moonshine Mama’s Turmeric Elixers from Salt Spring Island
- Adriana’s Chips from Central Saanich
- Fresh is Best Chips and Salsa from Kamloops
- Little Qualicum Cheeseworks Feta and much more
There will also be a full deli selection filled with Red Barn smoked products like pepperoni, salami, sausages, smoked cheese and of course their famous Double Smoked Bacon!