- What: Time to clean out your closet. If you have any purses, jewellery and scarves that no longer serves you any purpose, consider donating them to this cause. The mission is to raise funds Childhood Cancer Research at BC Children’s Hospital. If you are interested in purchasing a new item, then attend the Silent Auction taking place on Friday, February 24, tickets $25.
- When: 11:00am – 4:00pm
- Where: Mayfair Shopping Centre
- What: Watch our Royals take on Kamloops Blazers as they wrap up their seven-game homestand. Tickets available online and at the box office.
- When: Puck drops at 7:05 pm
- Where: Save on Foods Memorial Centre
- What: An art exhibit of Canadian Film posters. A pop-up cinema featuring perspectives from local filmmakers. Interviews and influences of filmmakers and artists appearing at the Victoria Film Festival 2017.
- When: 9:30am – 5:30pm
- Where: The Bay Centre, lower level.
- What: Lego Movie 2 at the Star Cinema VicLug Lego at Sidney Pier Hotel. Underwater Lego fun, crafts and games at the Shaw Centre for the Salish Sea. Sidney-wide scavenger hunt. Sidney Museum Lego display.
- When: 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Where: Various location (details on the website or Facebook)
- What: Spend the day golfing, cycling, spa day, tennis, hiking and more with your family. Weather dependent (due to weather bike rentals have been cancelled). Please see the weekend schedule to plan your family outing.
- When: Various times. May need to register for programs; please refer to the website.
- Where: 1999 Country Club Way
What: The Boys are Back in Town! Rugby fans, don’t miss out – Let’s cheer Canada to a win! Kick-off at 2:00 pm – Westshore RFC vs. Meraloma Rugby Club.
When: Gates open 1:30 pm, kick-off at 5:00 pm
Where: Westhills Stadium, 1089 Langford Parkway
Admission: $20/adults, $15/youth available online
Related: 14 things to do in and around Victoria over the Family Day long weekend