Victoria-based and leading Canadian software provider Redbrick released a new desktop application that makes navigating multiple Gmail accounts easier and more efficient.
The application is called “Shift” and is for desktop computers. Here are the perks:
- Allows users to quickly switch between multiple Gmail accounts right from their desktop.
- Eliminates the need to sign in and out of accounts and run multiple browsers and tabs.
- Eliminates workarounds like setting up different users in Chrome and adding email accounts and aliases to primary Gmail accounts.
- Created by Redbrick, a Victoria-based software analytics and distribution provider that was ranked 2nd fastest-growing Canadian software company and 5th fastest-growing Canadian company by Profit 500.
- Free version features include support for two inboxes, cross-platform support for Windows, Mac, and Linux, native desktop notifications, and more.
- Pro version upgrade features include unlimited inbox account support, compatibility with Microsoft Outlook and more.
- Available now
The program is available as both a free and a Pro version for a yearly subscription of $19.99.
The basic plan offers the opportunity for a clutter-free desktop and easy switching between Gmail apps to name a few benefits. The Pro version is available for a free 30-day trial with access to several additional and helpful features and upgraded versions of the free plan.
Download SHIFT today.